Monday, February 7, 2011

Focus Shift

Since 2003 I have experimented by writing blogs on several different topics. I ended up with 4 blogs oriented to my major interest areas. Last year it became clear that it is time to focus-but where to focus as giving up an interest can be difficult. It occured to me that my research and writing have led to looking at collaboration as an important area that is critical to Change, HR/OD/Leadership and Social Technologies. So, starting today, the only blog that I will continue to contribute to is my Leadership, Change and Social Technologies blog and the focus will be on how each of these areas are related. As we move into an increasingly Web 2.0 or "Social" world this focus seems the most appropriate way to bring years of learning together to continue the process and share information with others trying to make sense of it all.

I sincerely hope that my followers on this blog will join me there as I value your ideas, thoughts and opinions. My first post on that blog since the shift (February 07, 2011) can be found at the link below. I look forward to your comments!

http://leadershipchangeandlearning.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment